>.> THE CURE FOR BOREDNESS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your thoughts on Final Fantasy?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raiden
Active Poster
Raiden

Male Points : 130

Member Profile
This User Is A: Half-Demon
Personality:
Relationship Status: Taken

Your thoughts on Final Fantasy? Empty
PostSubject: Your thoughts on Final Fantasy?   Your thoughts on Final Fantasy? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:23 pm

Yes Final Fantasy, the game that is known world wide. The games are great, untill the realease of Final Fantasy XII (12 for people who cant read roman numbers.) Some would think the series got bad at X(10) or X-2. But I thought that FFXII was the worst game in the FF series. My Favorite being VII(7) which I think every one would agree. So give your thoughts on Final Fantasy, and tell which one was your favorite.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimate-naruto-rpg.darkbb.com
Sasuke
Admin
Sasuke

Male Points : 85
Favorite Things : Film Editing, Game Designing, and Anime
Goals : To Become a Famous Film Editor

Member Profile
This User Is A: Ninja of Darkness
Personality:
Relationship Status: Single

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on Final Fantasy?   Your thoughts on Final Fantasy? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:25 pm

I agree with you on final fantasy 7
Back to top Go down
http://anime-underground.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on Final Fantasy?   Your thoughts on Final Fantasy? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:49 pm

Well, Final Fantasy 7 was indeed the most popular, I mean, as far as I know, it was the only one that had a movie made for it.

~Ep1x
Back to top Go down
Razoek
Lazy Poster
Razoek

Male Points : 18

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on Final Fantasy?   Your thoughts on Final Fantasy? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:43 pm

hmm, my favorite final fantasy games are both of the ff vii (that means the first for ps1 and the second Dirge of Cerberus to ps2) but i also like ff x cause its a nice enough battle system where you dont have to be active all the time through the battle like ff 7 and 8 etc. and xii really sucks, well i like the story and all but i hate the battle system because you dont even attack by yourself, you just watch it fighting by itself
Back to top Go down
http://Bleachdome.b1.jcink.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on Final Fantasy?   Your thoughts on Final Fantasy? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your thoughts on Final Fantasy?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
>.> THE CURE FOR BOREDNESS  :: Forum Discussion :: Video Games-
Jump to: