>.> THE CURE FOR BOREDNESS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do you think Final Fantasy would be cool with a Kingdom Hearts Battle System?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Raiden
Active Poster
Raiden

Male Points : 130

Member Profile
This User Is A: Half-Demon
Personality:
Relationship Status: Taken

Do you think Final Fantasy would be cool with a Kingdom Hearts Battle System? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think Final Fantasy would be cool with a Kingdom Hearts Battle System?   Do you think Final Fantasy would be cool with a Kingdom Hearts Battle System? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:36 pm

I think it would be rather kewl to have Final Fantasy to have Kingdom Hearts battle system. Playing as Cloud, Zack, or other Final Fantasy Characters, being able to free run around, and not have to wait for the commands to appear. But yet they seem to be getting close to it, but yet there ruining it. your character is able to get hit by an enemy from across the feild, but you cant do that, and you have to wait to attack. thats where i like the old final fanatasys better, cause the battle system is fair, and not so messed up. Yes I have also noticed I have a weird Hatered towards Final Fantasy XII. ^^

Note: FINAL FANTASY VII IS BETTER THAN YOU XII ^^
Do you think Final Fantasy would be cool with a Kingdom Hearts Battle System? Zen___final_fantasy_VII_poster_by_s For the Win
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimate-naruto-rpg.darkbb.com
Razoek
Lazy Poster
Razoek

Male Points : 18

Do you think Final Fantasy would be cool with a Kingdom Hearts Battle System? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you think Final Fantasy would be cool with a Kingdom Hearts Battle System?   Do you think Final Fantasy would be cool with a Kingdom Hearts Battle System? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:20 pm

could be cool with a battle system like it, but i dont think it will be made :/
Back to top Go down
http://Bleachdome.b1.jcink.com
KenshinUesugi
Lazy Poster
KenshinUesugi

Male Points : 19

Member Profile
This User Is A: Daiymo
Personality:
Relationship Status: Single

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Final Fantasy would be cool with a Kingdom Hearts Battle System?   Do you think Final Fantasy would be cool with a Kingdom Hearts Battle System? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:50 pm

You have a weird hatred towards Final Fantasy XII!? Well, I have a weird hatred towards Square Enix ever since they made Final Fantasy X Razz But you might want to pick up Infinite Undiscovery since it basically is a real time RPG. Like a cross over between Dynasty Warriors and Final Fantasy but then they start slacking in the later half of the game and it's like awww... But it costs $20 new so it's atleast a good deal Razz Even if the main character is emo >.>
Back to top Go down
El3ment
Admin
El3ment

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Final Fantasy would be cool with a Kingdom Hearts Battle System?   Do you think Final Fantasy would be cool with a Kingdom Hearts Battle System? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:00 pm

lol that was an epic post kenshin... plus rep
Back to top Go down
https://splat.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Final Fantasy would be cool with a Kingdom Hearts Battle System?   Do you think Final Fantasy would be cool with a Kingdom Hearts Battle System? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you think Final Fantasy would be cool with a Kingdom Hearts Battle System?
Page 1 of 1